2012-01-20

Apple iBooks 3 for Business by when?

Apple is really great they make one of the best pdf editors (preview) and one of the best ebook readers. And theres so much progress just as for education yesterday. When will they finally make a push for businesses? iBooks 3 on the horizon?

We have a couple thousand pdf's from all different vendors, release notes, configuration guides, whitepapers, business cases, financial reports, brochures etc. And I still have to use my windows machine and put notes and highlight text on them. I cannot do this in iBooks and I refuse to use GoodReader as long as it cannot directly access the pdfs from ibooks, so that I don't get copies of the documents all around.

Please finally make available the pdf annotations, including free hand, highlighting, notes, all with different colors etc.

I hope I don't have to wait for iBooks 4 (2015).

No comments: