2014-05-06

Google: Play Music: Can it be on iOS that I cannot select an entire compilation album (various artists) to play in its entirety and correct order?

Update: Short term solution is to search in library for the title of the compilation and then select more songs on the right side and start to play the first. But the order of the tracks is not correct. Not fun though. G
iving up, switching to Spotify Free going late night jazz...


Just uploaded another 2 CD compilation and started to play on chrome after upload.

Listen now, suggests this entire new album for me to listen. Great.

But then I want to switch over to the iPad Mini and I fail miserably!! The listen now only contains the 42 individual songs listed with each artist and if I go library and select album I see 42 individual songs with different artists??????

What am I doing wrong?

Easy right, works out of the box. nope.

No comments: