2015-02-20

Lollipop: the wait is over. My Moto G (2014) has received the system update notification ... still downloading

So, not only is the Moto G (2014) extremely slow, but also the download of the new system update takes humongous time to download. It tells me I have to wait another 404 Minutes.

I thought I get easy and early access to Lollipop by getting the Moto G (2014) around the time that Lollipop came out. Boy was I mistaken, now I don' really know if I even want to spend some time with the phone to do the upgrade.

During this time I don't know if I could have downloaded a 100 OS X Yosemite images?

The Nokia Lumia Phone 535 is ok. The Moto G (2014) is not ok, it slows down a lot and makes me want to through it away.

Does Lollipop make the difference? Well for my long gone Nexus 7 (2nd), the system updates never really improved much. But let's wait for the 400 minutes plus upgrade and then try again.

No comments: