2016-01-03

Apple: Home Sharing: iOS 9.2 - don't loose as much time as I did and add a single song to the iPhone/iPod/iPad and it works

You got a family at home and a central iMac where you store all your music?

I also make use of an Apple TV and since we all are now on iOS 9.2, except the old iPods we could never actually use the home sharing feature for music.

Not me on my iPhone 6S Plus not on the older phones etc. Never did I find the option to actually play something over home sharing. Apple TV always worked.

I spent too much time addressing the issue and hope that you won't.

Load a single song or album onto the device and then you can select the home share option and you're good to go.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/15/07/22/how-to-enable-home-sharing-in-the-ios-9-beta



Home Sharing option is then at the bottom as shown by Appleinsider on the right side of the picture.

No comments: