2008-09-05

I found a new hero - Carsten Knoblauch - Update: not really a hero to use .exe and no sha1 hash!!!

On his webpage there is a link and you'll be able to download an .exe!! not good. But I'll try to extract it with 7-zip or delete it again. Note: 7-zip started from usb stick.

As I've told you I am not going to install software, no way. Did I mention for ever ever before?

Anyway, I use about 100 tools from USB Stick. Not U3 (shame on you), not portableapps, though not bad.

And this is just what I need. Google Chrome without installing!

I still have to check what I do about the flash plugin for IE7 or IE8. But I can resist for now.

So here is my 101 Tool

http://stadt-bremerhaven.de/2008/09/03/portable-chrome-021510/

I'll list all my tools in a while. I counted all sysinternals suite tools to be part of the 100 so it is really not so much.

No comments: