2016-10-26

Apple, Apple, Apple, oh boy they finally fixed the pen!!!! 10.1 to the rescue?

Come on. There are so many small items that make the iPad Pro a pain and one big part was that iOS on iPad Pro 12.9" and the apple pencil did not really work and make sense.

I think I posted it before:

- to much latency
- tilting does not react fast enough or fine enough


And worst of all

- pen in notes modifies input, i.e. Removes many small details with an adapted line. Your handwritten text looks ugly!!! the only one working was pencil, but that you could not have a more solid pencil color, but very grayish, i.e. Unreadable if not applying a lot of pressure!


I just noticed now that in 10.1 the pen works and the strokes seem to be as you actually put it!!


Thanks a lot. But it took you too long. As with other issues. Apple you need to act faster and be more forthcomming on issues.

I still don't know where to report my 100+ issues and get quality feedback. But most often I'm not the only one and many items do seem to be important to other users as well.


No comments: