2013-10-23

FreeMind: 1.0.0: Must have!! Copy/Paste of images, waited for years

Just today noticed that FreeMind 1.0.0 had been release a few days back. Their webpage does not work currently. But I was able to download the software and make use. Had been using 1.0.0 RC something but with the final release I saw some slight difference and what's more I just tried to copy/paste a picture into the mind map, and it works!!!!

This is unbelievable!!! I was waiting for years for this. I refuse to use any other software than this and have been using on multiple platforms. Now the function today makes life easier, but it will store the image in the same directory as the .mm, which means you have to be careful when you want to give the mind map to someone else or continue to work on another platform.

Thanks, this is still great stuff.

No comments: