2013-04-15

BarryApp: Barry for iOS; finally somebody took matters into his own hands and provides a wonderful thing to have

BarryApp is a good idea for people like me that want a one to one representation of web pages, that all browsers and print drivers usually fail to accomplish.

I spent countless hours trying to come up with some scheme that finally would give me a one to one representation, not onenote, not chrome, not safari, no IE, not really fstone capture.

Still need to check if it's going to prove it's value. Especially i would need it also on different platforms, and the dropbox integration could mean some easier exchange.

And thank god that he or she is charging a $1 for it, as this is what people spend without thought and could mean that he/she stays interested in bringing good concepts to live!

Maybe I'm wrong but I think we all would benefit if:

But I still hope that somebody will come up with a clever way to actually have all my daily news and other pages in a one to one view and then add some diff engine to view the different updates and all ads etc. Hopefully I have never to use Reeder and Flipboard, Currents and others in the future and still experience the full blown pages with all details, preloaded and updated frequently for me to read as some kind of magazine.

Now let's find out how to use this thing most effectively:



http://barryapp.com


http://www.macstories.net/reviews/barry-for-ios-takes-full-size-screenshots-of-webpages/
http://www.cultofmac.com/223412/barry-for-ios-save-screenshots-of-entire-web-pages/

No comments: