2013-08-27

Apple annoyances: Being an iDad of a 6 member family with more than 10 devices, FAIL! Support won't help

As our family grows the number of devices also increases since we are lucky enough to get older Macs and iDevices from our kids grand parents.

The only real big issue is that Apple does not make exceptions for larger than usual families. We have now more than 5 computers and more than 10 iPads/iPods/iPhones combined, many different models and generations.

Now this is over the limit of 5 or 10 devices for iTunes Match and other limits and Apple just plainly tells that no, there is no exception.

Please somebody from Apple should care enough for us more than 3 person families and make an exception and increase the limit.

When I opened a case with Apple Support, the first thing I expected was that they told me how great they think that a single family has all devices from them and support them in every way possible but no. We have a limit. That's it.

Well my oldest son has already move away from the apple sphere with him being the first to use a Samsung Galaxy S4 and me and my stowed away Nexus 7 (which I really don't like using, despite the 4.3 upgrade improvements (speed mainly)).

Maybe I should write to Tim Cook and tell him to devise some scheme to allow us to use all our Apple devices to the fullest.


No comments: