2007-05-11

I have started 2 other blogs and am trying to not use any logbooks or notebooks but write everything online.

I have to build the ultimate information management man machine interface nosearch necessary lifebuilder!!!!!!

I spend so much time trying to find out what to do with all the information I have to process and store.

So far I tried:

files (notepad, word etc.)
access
windows help
OneNote
SharePoint Server
Wiki (moinmoin and others)
google applications
google notepad
google scratchpad
outlook notes

Everything is useful but very limited. Where's the ultimate solution?????

I spend too much time for things which should take no time at all. Where's the backup solution. The real one. All tools have so many drawbacks.

When I win a lottery I will definitly develop the question for 42.



No comments: