2012-03-10

How to delete multiple images on an iPod touch

On one of our iPod touches I needed to remove quickly a couple hundred photos to make room for the new Garage Band update (Jam Session).

Well, I thought it would be a no brainer, but somehow I was not able to just go and do it and had to look for clues on google. Maybe my level to search for an acceptable answer has decreased again in 2012 and I start too early to "ask" google for help.

Here's how to do it:

  • Start photos
  • On the album selection select camera roll
  • Touch the export icon and you'll be presented with a choose dialog, which will allow you to select multiple photos or videos and then delete
  •  (I only have the german language screenshot)
This works on the iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch and iPad 1 and 2. On the iPad the view is different and the button arrangement, but it'll do the trick

No comments: