2012-03-10

Pricewatch: Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad2 only $69/CHF69


There should be a smart cover with built in keyboard, but there isn't so I'm still looking to buy the right solution.


  • original iPad keyboard: too big, clumsy and no landscape
  • Apple wireless keyboard: too big, no real stand for portrait, as smart cover only is landscape and at a low angle.
  • Logitech/Zagg: very promising, have not been able to really test anywhere, but I see it now more often and now it's only $69/CHF69 which is a good price. Still I would need a keyboard to go with iPad, iPad 2 and new iPad in portrait and landscape.
Most promising: Zagg Folio, hope I can check it out at one point. I don't like the packages just the raw keyboard.


Update: Was able to test Logitech/Zagg it for 30 minutes at a local store and came to the conclusion that the keys are not big enough and that mistype quite a lot. It has some advantages compared to all the folios out there that make everything bigger and heavier. Also I saw people working on their laps with it, but I would be worried about a possible drop. For protection today I use Belkin snap case, which is ok, but they break to easily if you attach detach them (had already 2 broken because of this).

No comments: